Core Management Resources Group is pleased to announce the launch of our updated Member website, CoreLink II!
CoreLink II offers enhanced access, improved design and expanded menu features while also retaining the information that was available on the original CoreLink. Our new website provides access to a secured Internet connection so that you and your family members can be assured that your information is protected. CoreLink II also consolidates separate activities into one location. For example, from the main menu you will be able to search Providers, access the Plan Documents, request ID cards, check claim status, etc.
CoreLink II login instructions for the Primary Member (Employee):
- Enter your Social Security number as the User ID
- Enter your password. It is your eight-digit birthdate in the form of mmddyyyy. Example: 06011967
- You will be prompted to create a new User ID and Password upon your first login. The new User ID and Password must be at least 8 characters long; you may use letters (upper case and/or lower case), numbers, and/or symbols ( _ - ! ? . $, etc.). Once the User ID is set, it cannot be changed.
You will be able to view your own claims and claims of your dependents under 18; however, due to Federal privacy laws, you will not be able to view the Protected Health Information (PHI) of your spouse and dependents over 18 years of age. Your dependent will need to contact Core Management Resources Group to be assigned their own User ID. You cannot request login information for them.
Your dependent may contact us at 478-741-3521 (or toll free 888-741-2673). Or they may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Dependent's name as it appears on their CORE Benefits ID card
- The name of the Primary Member (Employee)
- The Plan Name (Employer) or Group Number
- User ID preference (keep in mind that the User ID must be at least 8 characters long).
Do not include a Social Security Number in your e-mail.